Get quads or above in any Texas Holdem Cash game and win a prize
Each winning hand is a separate prize which will increase every day until it is won.
- This promotion runs between 13th February – 13th April 2017
- The High Hand Bonus is for Hold-em games only, the minimum hand is Quad Twos, To qualify a player must use both hole cards, and the hole cards must be a pocket pair to make quads.
- Every pot over £20 on £1/1 and £40 1/2 and above contributes £1 towards the pool.
- Each hand will be seeded with the above amounts every time it has been won.
- Each hand will increase by 4% of the previous days collection of contributions. The remaining money will be used to seed each hand’s pool after it has been won.
- Players must play their hands independently. Any discussion of the prize during the playing of the hand may void qualification.
- Management reserves the right to verify eligibility of all qualifying hands. There will be no recourse if the cards are mucked before surveillance was able to verify the hands and the community cards. Poker management will not be permitted to reconstruct the hands in any way.
- In order to take part in any Cash Game promotion players must have a valid full membership (not on a day pass) and have photographic ID on Dusk Till Dawn system.
- Prizes won are final. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted unless otherwise stated.
- Decisions of the Cash Game Supervisor are final and without recourse.
- The Super Bonus spin must be organised, and witnessed, by the cash game supervisor.
- By participating in the Dusk Till Dawn High Hand Bonus promotion, winners consent to the use of their names and photographs for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Dusk till Dawn reserve the right to alter this promotion at any time.