- This promotions runs from 14th January 2017 – sunday start of June 4th 2017.
- We reserve the right to extend this promotion if we see fit.
- The free DTD200 seats expire after 30 days.
- Promotional or free seats do not count towards the 10 qualifying entries.
- Free Tickets will be issued by 4pm every Monday.
- Seats are not transferrable and no alternative prizes are available.
- In order to take part in this promotion, players must adhere to a certain amount of publicity including but not limited to publication of their name on the Dusk Till Dawn Tournament results, on the leaderboard on this webpage and on social media. Players are able to opt out of this promotion at any stage and their name will be removed from the leaderboard. Players opting out of this promotion will not be eligible for promotional seats.
- Management reserve the right to review and withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Management decision is final.
- General DTD200 terms and conditions apply.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion runs from Thursday 12th January 2017 to Sunday 2nd April 2017, or until the DTD 200 tournament stops being run whichever is sooner. If the promotion and tournament is a success it is likely to continue past 2nd April 2017
- The VIP package will expire after 3 months and any remaining credit will be encashed by the club.
- Free food and drink at the club is available to the card holder only, and does not extend to friends, family or entire tables of poker players. It is available on a fair use policy, and we reserve the right to remove it if we believe our goodwill is being abused.
- Seat credit will be held at the club and can be used through the cash desk.
- Hotel credit is with Holiday Inn Castle Marina Nottingham and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Players will be contacted on how to use their hotel credit after winning the promotion.
- The funding for this promotion is not taken from the prize pool and is therefore added value.
- This is a fun promotion and we reserve the right to exclude players who act in a manner contrary to the goodwill of this promotion.
- We reserve the right to change this promotion in anyway, and our decision is final.
- General Dusk Till Dawn and partypoker terms and conditions apply.
- Errors and omissions excepted
Clock is 30 mins for Friday and Saturday’s Live Day 1s, 15 mins for Sunday’s Turbo Day 1 and 12 mins on Wednesday and Thursday’s Online Day 1s.
|Cash Prize||Seat Value||Combined Total|
- What is the starting stack of the DTD 200?
Day 1 players start with 30,000 chips.
- How many days is the tournament?
If you make it through Day 1 to the final day you’ll play 2 days of poker.
- What is the late reg on the DTD 200?
You can register up until the end of level 6 of the tournament.
- Can I re-enter?
Yes you can but it’s only 1 re-entry per day 1.
- How do I qualify for the DTD 200?
You can qualify on partypoker by looking under Live Events > Dusk Till Dawn [DTD] > DTD 200 [DTD] in the partypoker lobby.
- What’s the min cash?
Min cash is £400.
- Tournament schedule and dates are subject to change, for latest schedule please see the Tournament Schedule tab on this page.
- Prize Pools currently include 20 x £550 MILLIONS Phase 1 tickets, which will be held on your DTD Club account. If you wish to use it online, please request the seat to be transferred to your partypoker account at the Online Support Desk.
- Once MILLIONS is completed, we will award different tickets as part of the DTD 200 prize pools, of a similar percentage of the total prize pool. Further information will be available on this page nearer the time.
- DTD 200 is only open to players over the age of 18 who are not subject to any ban or self-exclusion at Dusk Till Dawn Casino in Nottingham, no refunds will be offered to any player who plays online who is banned or self-excluded from Dusk Till Dawn, or who becomes banned or self-excluded.
- Players wishing to play DTD200 on partypoker must have an active partypoker account, no refunds will be offered should a player’s account be subsequently closed.
- Players who buy in / qualify online will receive their payout into their partypoker account.
- Each Day 1 has single re-entry until the end of the late reg period
- General Dusk Till Dawn and /or partypoker terms and conditions apply.
- Live Day 1s and Day 2s will operate under Dusk Till Dawn’s tournament rules.
- Online Day 1s and Online Satellites under partypoker’s tournament rules which can be found here (link to partypoker tournament rules page)
- In the event of a player already having a MILLIONS Day 1 Seat, the £550 seat won as part of the DTD 200 payouts can be converted into DTD seat credit held on a player’s account in club.
- No Deals are permitted
- We reserve the right to make changes and our decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted
|Online Day 1A|