November Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix: 7th-13th November 2016
TWO DAY EVENT.
PLAY 12 LEVELS IN LIVE OR ONLINE DAY 1s.
ALL DAY 1s FEED INTO DAY 2 (Final Day)
DAY 1 BUY-IN: £80+£10 – 100,000 CHIPS
DAY 2 BUY-IN: £500+£50 – 600,000 CHIPS (100bb)
£5,300 MILLIONS Day 2 Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix Golden Chips
You could bag a £5,300 MILLIONS Day 2 Seat on top of your prize money in the Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix!
Final Table the Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix with a Golden Chip in play to earn the £5,300 MILLIONS Day 2 Seat
HOW TO WIN A GOLDEN CHIP
The only way to win a Golden Chip is to win it in one of our specific Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix + Golden Chip Satellites on partypoker which run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
HOW TO USE A GOLDEN CHIP
Your Dusk Till Dawn Golden Chip also comes with $109 tournament entry! So for $22 you could win a seat to the £250,000 GTD Grand Prix and buy-in for the £5 Million GTD MILLIONS tournament!
Once you win a Golden Chip even if you don’t make it to Day 2 using the ticket your Golden Chip Bonus is still valid. So you can win more seats or even direct buy-in for £90 and still be in with a shot at the CPP package.
So if you played 3 x Day 1s and got through to Day 2 on your third attempt, you would still have your Golden Chip. If you played 4 x Day 1s, got through on your 4th attempt, and then played another Day 1 to try get through with a higher stack, you’d still have your Golden Chip. You only need 1 Golden Chip.
Is my Golden Chip also my Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix Ticket Ticket?
YES. Your prize for winning the $22 satellite is a $109 ticket to the event and the Golden Chip Bonus!
What can I win?
The big question. If you Final Table the Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix with a Golden Chip in play you will win an £5,300 buy-in for Day 2 of the £5Million GTD MILLIONS tournament.
How will you know I have a Golden Chip?
If you win a Golden Chip, you will win a Golden Chip Ticket, which will sit in your partypoker account until you use it. Golden Chip winners will be listed on the Dusk Till Dawn website and Social Media Channels.
Can I win more than 1 Golden Chip?
You don’t need to as just the one chip counts towards the bonus, but you do win more seats to the event
Do I get a real Golden Chip?
Yes! But we can’t promise it is real gold! These are issued to all players on Day 2 of the event and must be on show for the duration!
Can I use my Golden Chip at another Grand Prix?
No. Golden Chips won in the lead up to the Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix are only eligible for the event at DTD. All Golden Chips will be removed from player accounts shortly after the event completion if they aren’t used!
Can I use my $109 ticket for other Grand Prix’s/GPPT Mini’s?
Yes, however the Golden Chip will not be in play for that event. The Golden Chip is only attached to the Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix.
If you have any further questions about our excellent Golden Chip promotion, please post your questions in the GPPT Q&A Forum on facebook
Prizes won are not transferrable and are not exchangeable for cash or any other prizes. In the event of a winner already having made day 2 of the MILLIONS, they can use the ticket for an alternative £5,300 Dusk Till Dawn event.This promotion runs from the first Online Golden Chip satellite on 18th October 2016 until the last one on 13th November 2016.
Terms and Conditions
- The $109 ticket won as part of the promotion can be used for other events BUT DOES not carry the Golden Chip bonus into that event.
- The Golden Chip ONLY stands if you make Day 2 via a Day 1 and is void if you buy-in to Day 2.
- Actual “Golden Chips” (lovely little gold coloured card protectors) will be handed out on Day 2 to those Golden Chip holders who have made it through to Day 2. These must be displayed at all times on the table in front of your chips, or used as a card protector. Failure to display your Golden Chip will result in you being excluded from the promotion.
- All Golden Chips won will be deleted on 13th November 2016, and are not valid for any future events. If you wish to win a Golden Chip for the next Grand Prix after 13th November, you’ll need to win another one, after 13th November.
- We reserve the right to alter this promotion in whatever way we see fit, and our decision is final.
- Any player who acts in a manner contrary to the spirit of this promotion in any way, including but not limited to “deals” in order to reach the final table will be eliminated from the promotion and may be banned from Dusk Till Dawn. In the interests of other players, and bigger and better promotions it is vital that players ‘play fair’.
- partypoker terms and conditions apply and can be found at www.partypoker.com
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
The first 50 players to make it through to Day 2 of the November Grand Prix will win a cool £100 Cash Bonus paid into their partypoker account.
So we are giving away £5,000 – which is added value on top of the already hefty £250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool.
All you have to do is play any Grand Prix Day 1 – online or live and be one of the first 50 players to take a chip stack into Day 2, then you’ll get the bonus. And yes, if you manage to get through with more than one stack, you’ll get £100 each time you make it through….as long as those stacks are amongst the first fifty! Your highest Day 2 chip stack will be playable.
So don’t delay, play your Grand Prix Day 1 today (or as soon as the next one is scheduled!)
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is only applicable to the November Dusk Till Dawn Grand Prix Day 1s.
- This promotion starts on Tuesday 18thOctober 2016 and runs until 50 chip stacks (players) have made it through to Day 2.
- The £5,000 Prize Fund for this promotion is not taken from the £250,000 Guaranteed Prize Pool, it is 100% added value.
- In the event of the 50thchip stack being generated in a Day 1 where the 51st and onwards chip stack is also generated, the 50th £100 bonus will be paid to the player with the highest chip stack.
- There is no alternative prize available, and £100 bonuses are paid as cash into your partypoker account, and available to spend or withdraw as you see fit.
- This is a fun promotion and we reserve the right to exclude players who act in a manner contrary to the goodwill of this promotion.
- Our decision is final and we reserve the right to change this promotion at any time.
- General Dusk Till Dawn and partypoker Terms and Conditions apply
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
|1||£30,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|2||£18,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|3||£12,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|4||£9,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|5||£7,200||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|6||£5,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|7||£4,650||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|8||£3,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|9||£3,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|10||£2,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|11||£2,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|12||£2,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|13||£2,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|14||£2,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|15||£2,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|16||£2,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|17||£2,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|18||£2,000||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|19||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|20||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|21||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|22||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|23||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|24||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|25||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|26||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|27||£1,750||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|28||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|29||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|30||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|31||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|32||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|33||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|34||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|35||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|36||£1,500||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|37||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|38||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|39||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|40||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|41||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|42||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|43||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|44||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|45||£1,250||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|46||£1,050||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|47||£1,050||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|48||£1,050||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|49||£1,050||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
|50||£1,050||Dusk Till Dawn £550 Seat [Flexible]|
Payout based on paying 10% of unique players.
All payouts are made online via partypoker.
- What is the starting stack of the Grand Prix?
You’ll start with 100,000 chips.
- How many days is the tournament?
If you make it to the end, you’ll play 2 days of poker.
- What is the late reg on the Grand Prix?
You can register up until level 6 of the tournament.
- Can I re-enter?
Yes you can but it’s only 1 re-entry per day 1.
- How do I qualify for the Grand Prix?
You can qualify on partypoker by looking under Live Events > Grand Prix Poker Tour [GPPT] > GPPT Main Tour in the partypoker lobby.
- How are payouts credited?
All payouts are paid out online through partypoker.
|Online Day 1 18/10||eilselnhoj||1,190,921|
|Online Day 1 20/10||agjk04||702,432|
|Online Day 1 23/10||zhaojiny||1,287,573|