The Irish Open 2017 heads to Citywest Hotel, Dublin between March 27th and April 3rd.
You can win your seat to the €500,000 GTD Main Event on partypoker!
Plus as part of the festival there will be a partypoker MILLIONS Phase 1, Day 1 & Day 2!
|€500,000 GTD Irish Open Main Event Schedule|
|Thursday||30/03/2017||2pm||Irish Open Main Event Day 1A||€1025 + €125||60||30,000|
|Friday||31/03/2017||2pm||Irish Open Main Event Day 1B||€1025 + €125||60||30,000|
|Saturday||01/04/2017||2pm||Irish Open Main Event Day 2||Closed||TBC||From Day 1|
|Sunday||02/04/2017||2pm||Irish Open Main Event Day 3||Closed||TBC||From Day 2|
|Monday||03/04/2017||2pm||Irish Open Main Event Final Day 4||Closed||TBC||From Day 3|
As part of our Click & Collect Ireland promotion we’re randomly giving away: 1 x €1,150 Irish Open Main Event seat, 10 x $109 Irish Open satellite seats, 50 x $22 Irish Open mini feeder seats, 200 x $5.50 micro feeder seats and a $1.10 Live Event ticket for everyone else!
This is a great opportunity for you to Click & Collect your seat to the €100,000 GTD Event!
Log in on Fridays (from Feb 24th) or miss out as the Click and Collect cards will disappear. Most prizes will expire within 7 days so don’t forget to use them fast!
The top prize of a €1,150 Event ticket will be valid until the event start date.
Terms and Conditions
- Only Irish account holders are eligible for this promotion. Your account must be registered to an Irish address.
- You must have a real money partypoker account to be eligible for this promotion.
- Click Cards will be available from noon on Fridays during the promotional period and expire after 24 hours.
- Most prizes won will expire after 7 days, so be sure to use them quickly, if you do not use a ticket before that particular satellite series finishes, you will lose the ticket.
- Prizes will be randomly awarded.
- This is a fun promotion and as such we reserve the right to alter or cancel the promotion as we see fit.
- General partypoker terms and conditions apply.
- Error and omissions excepted.
- Every player’s first seat won is a contribution to the Irish Open 2017 Main Event prizepool. The first prize will be used an entry to this event and cannot be transferred or sold.
- Players who win more than one seat for the event in these satellites will be subject to the following terms:
- The Irish Open has up to four maximum entries (1RE per Day 1) multiple seats can be used for re-entrys.
- Alternatively players can use secondary seats as payment to the partypoker MILLIONS Phase 1 as part of the Irish Open Festival Schedule on March 27th.
- Players can also use secondary seats as part payment to the partypoker MILLIONS Day 1 & Day 2 as part of the Irish Open Festival Schedule on March 28th & 29th respectively.
- Any unused funds used as part of this promotion can be collected as cash chips at the Citywest Hotel Dublin, or transferred as tournament dollars after the festival is complete.
- No prizes are transferable or can be sold and must be issued to the winner at the Irish Open 2017, Citywest Hotel Dublin.
- Each seat won consists of Irish Poker Open prize consists of 1 X €1,150 buy-in.
- The issuing of tournament dollars is subjected to standard partypoker exchange rate.
- All winners must be above the legal age to gamble depending on where the Event is located and winners must be eligible and able to travel to the Event at their own cost, including being able to obtain any and all documents required for travel to that destination.
- Winners are also responsible for organising and paying transportation to the Event and for having and maintaining any travel insurance and meeting all other expenses incurred in attending the Event.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.