Why Dusk Till Dawn?Dusk Till Dawn boasts the biggest Cardroom in Europe for Poker in addition to offering Live Casino Roulette, Blackjack and Slots with excellent service from our staff, Dusk Till Dawn Poker & Casino Nottingham is a great night for all!
Don't just take our word for it - here are just some of the reasons why Dusk Till Dawn is the only choice for the serious poker player:
- 45 tables with a capacity to comfortably sit 450 players in one sitting at our larger festivals
- Varied buy-ins to suit all levels; For more information
view our Weekly Schedule
- All games are dealer dealt by professionals trained to the highest standard
- Wide variety of cash games which include Hold'em, Omaha and Dealers Choice with stakes as low as £0.50/£1 up to £5/£10 (higher in festivals)
- STT tables ranging from £10+£4 to £50+£5
- Reserve your seat online in advance
- Live Casino and Blackjack
- Try your luck at our Electronic Gaming with both Casino, Slots and Roulette Nottingham
- 24 plasma screens showing all major sporting events
- Full Menu available to players at their Poker and Casino tables, or in the bar area
- Quick and efficient waitresses who always have a smile on their face!
- So visit Dusk Till Dawn Poker and Casino Nottingham and see why we are a venue like no other in Nottingham.
Player TestimonialsTell us about your experience Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5
This is a massive written THANK YOU to a club that for many remains the best Live Poker Club in Europe. Thank you so much for making the Marfan Charity Poker Event wonderful. I am awaiting a receipt from the Marfan Trust for the £2,290 raised. My initial estimate was that we would raise about £700 but this was exceeded by three times.
People commented that Danny and the club staff, Dealers and floor Managers were very professional, friendly and approachable which made & ensured that the event went smoothly. I know that many of the people from Rileys that I brought who had not visited the club before, and incidentally occasionally play at Aspers Northampton, will now be making DTD their VENUE OF CHOICE for tourneys and cash games, every little helps.
I am trying to get another pub to take the DTD Pub League games near me. I got “the Cock Pub” in March Town to take it in League 2.
18th December 2012 @ 17:23
Thank you for a absolutely wonderful time in the Caribbean, you guys made it a wonderful experience so just wanted to thank you very much.
18th December 2012 @ 16:57
Just a quick note to say a big thank you for the Caribbean Poker Trip to St Kitts. The whole event was run superbly from start to finish, and everyone involved organizing it deserves a big 'high five'.
I really hope you decide to run the trip again next year.
See you all in the New Year for the £300 buy in event.
10th December 2012 @ 18:12
Thanks for the trip away, both me and the lady had a fantastic time!! The package was fantastic, the daily events great (although we didn't hit the club once) and the poker pretty good n all!!!
Can't think of a better holiday we have had! Didn't think the lady would enjoy me playing poker every night, but she was quite happy with the gifts she was bought with the winnings ;-)
10th December 2012 @ 17:38
Just to let you know, of all the poker companies ive ever dealt with over the last 10 yrs ive been playing, dtd has the best customer chat live online services by a million miles. You guys down there are doing a great great job , let your bosses know i said that ok lol thanks a lot and ahave a great great day !!! :)
31st January 2012 @ 08:54
Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5