- £50,000 GTD
- £150+£15 buy-in
- Direct Satellites on partypoker
- Online Day 1s on partypoker
- Live & Turbo Day 1s at Dusk Till Dawn
- Unlimited Re-Entry
- Each Day 1 plays down to 15% which is the bubble
- All players who make Day 2 will be in the money
- Day 2 blinds roll back to 6,000/12,000
|Tue 21 Jan||9pm||11.10pm||DTD150 Online Day 1A||100,000||12|
|Thu 23 Jan||9pm||11.10pm||DTD150 Online Day 1B||100,000||12|
|Sat 25 Jan||12pm||4.30pm||DTD150 Live Day 1A||100,000||30|
|Sat 25 Jan||5pm||10.30pm||DTD150 Live Day 1B||100,000||30|
|Sun 26 Jan||10am||12pm||DTD150 Turbo Day 1C||100,000||15|
|Sun 246Jan||3pm||Closed||DTD150 Live Day 2||100,000||30|
100,000 starting stack
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||BB Ante||Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||BB Ante|
|Break - 15 Minutes||Break - 15 Minutes|
|Break - 15 Min -End of Late Reg||Break - 15 Minutes|
|Break - 10 Minutes||Break - 15 Minutes|
|Break - 10 Minutes||*Heads-Up - 15 Minute Levels|
|*Plays to 15% of field|
Turbo Day 1 dealt 6-handed.
Online ante /8
You can buy-in to all DTD150 Day 1s with partypoker Tournament Dollars which can be won in great value satellites on partypoker!
With buy-ins to suit all player's and big guarantees log in to partypoker now to win your T$.
To register any Day 1 of the DTD150 please visit the partypokerLIVE > Dusk Till Dawn tabs in the partypoker software.
PP LIVE DOLLARS
Already got PP LIVE Dollars and want to buy-in? Visit the DTD Casino buy-ins page by clicking here. You can request an Online Day 1 ticket or buy-in to a Live Day 1.
|ONLINE DAY 1A||ONLINE DAY 1B|
|LIAM WHITTY||2,237,570||IAN HAMILTON||1,387,908|
|LIAM RIGGS||1,168,652||ADAM MAXWELL||1,152,585|
|LEE MULLIGAN||1,080,679||MARK RIDLEY||895,787|
|JESSICA PILKINGTON||504,295||ZDENEK LUNACEK||851,871|
|DAVID PAYNE||397,251||VINCENZO LUPOLI||809,915|
|JONATHAN LEGDON||373,886||NICHOLAS WARWICK||804,086|
|KURTIS MARSHALL||334,342||PETER CRAW||558,136|
|ARIAN HASSANKASHANI||265,932||NISHID HINDOCHA||546,850|
|MICHAŁ SZCZEBLEWSKI||237,393||FABIO ESPOSITO||467,394|
Terms & Conditions
- Standard Dusk Till Dawn, partypoker and partypoker LIVE Terms apply.
- The event dates, schedule and structure are subject to change.
- The total guaranteed amount for each DTD150 is £50,000 (334 entries).
- The included seats must be won for the 2020 MILLIONS UK Open as per DTD seat policy.
- This tournament allows unlimited re-entries.
- Each Day 1 plays as closest to 15% as possible.
- All players who make Day 2 are in the money and guaranteed at least a min cash.
- Online Day 1 min cashes are awarded automatically at the end of the Online Day 1.
- Players have the option to play multiple Day 1s and take their highest stack through to Day 2.
- If a player makes a Day 2 more than once they will receive a min cash for each Day 2 they make however will only play on with their highest stack in Day 2.
- If a player plays and Online Day 1, buys in with PP LIVE Dollars or their partypoker account they will be paid out into their online account.
- The Tournament Director(s) can make amendments to tournaments at their discretion.
- Buy in exchange rates are set per tournament, on the first starting day of the tournament for multi day tournaments.
- Cash exchange rates are set by the venue and are not under the control of partypoker LIVE.
- Players who buy in via the partypoker software will receive the exchange rate given by the software on that day. The holding tanks will be set in the local currency if this currency is available on the software. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Pay-outs made into partypoker accounts will be paid at the exchange rate of the site on that day. Players who have their partypoker account set in the same currency will not be affected by exchange rates.
- Guaranteed events are paid out after deducting the withheld costs of the prize pool.
- Day two stacks are non-transferable and will be in play from the start of day two.
- Players can buy into any Day 1 and will receive 100,000 starting chips regardless of when they buy in.
- Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner.
- Example pay-outs are based on the guarantee of the tournament. If this is surpassed, the pay-out will be altered accordingly. We also reserve the right to alter the pay-out structure at our discretion.
- partypoker LIVE staff reserve the right to set limits and restrictions on pay-out methods from tournaments and are obligated to inform the player accordingly.
- partypoker LIVE reserves the right to disqualify or ban any person from one or all events if the person acts in a threatening and/or abusive manner to other players or to any member of staff or the public. This includes but is not limited to threats/statements made on social media, via telephone, email or face to face.
- By taking part in a partypoker LIVE tournament, you also agree to these specific promotional terms and conditions and our standard promotional terms and conditions. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions and rules outlined on this page or linked to from this page may result in penalties and/ or sanction including disqualification from the tournament with no financial recourse.
- Any activity on partypoker, such as playing satellites to partypoker LIVE events, or partaking in promotions in satellites or other games, will be subject to partypoker general terms and conditions.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Direct satellites to Online Day 1s will be available. Each seat MUST be used for the corresponding Day 1.
- Players can buy in with PP LIVE Dollars to all Online & Live Day 1s.
- PP LIVE Dollars satellites run daily on partypoker - visit partypoker.com for more details.
- PP LIVE Dollars will be in your wallet within 24 hours and you will be notified by email.
- $5.50 satellite tickets expire after three days.
- $11 satellite tickets expire after three days.
- $22 satellite tickets expire after three days.
- $33 satellite tickets expire after three days.
- $44 satellite tickets expire after seven days.
- $55 satellite tickets expire after seven days.
- $109 satellite tickets expire after seven days.
- $215 satellite tickets expire after fourteen days.
- $530 satellite tickets expire after fourteen days.
- PP LIVE Dollars can only be spent once they appear on a player’s balance.
- PP LIVE Dollars have no financial value and are non-transferable. In the event of a player not being able to use his PP LIVE Dollars there will be no cash alternative
- Players are not able to sell their PP LIVE Dollars to another player
- If a player buys in with PP LIVE Dollars and does not want to play the event, or does not turn up to the event, they can visit the PP LIVE desk staff for a full refund into their PP LIVE Dollars wallet. Any promotion will be void and cash expenses must be paid back before the refund is paid.
- PP LIVE Dollars can be used for accommodation expenses for this tournament. To claim back expenses from their PP LIVE Dollars wallet, players must visit the PP LIVE desk at the event. Expenses will be paid to players’ partypoker account within 24 hours.
- PP LIVE Dollars buy-ins will be set at XE spot rate and will be reviewed regularly to ensure players receive the best price at the time of buying in. Once a player has bought in any changes to the exchange rate will not affect their purchase. They will not receive a refund or be charged for the difference
- All PP LIVE Dollars expire after 24 months.
- Players must have a linked partypoker LIVE account to access their PP LIVE Dollars.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Media and TV
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- When playing on the TV table players agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay, create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table for distribution including but not limited to internet distribution or television distribution. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards to be displayed on the steam / video footage. Players will be directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team to do so and do not have the right to opt out of their hole cards being read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- We do not ban players from wearing patches / logos of any other poker companies, however we simply ask that players on the feature table limit their branding to no more than:
- 1 x Chest patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- 1 x Sleeve patch measuring no more than 12cm x 12 cm
- 1 x Hat logo measuring no more than 12cm x 12cm
- In the event of a player having a hoodie / jacket with a logo larger than 12cm x 12cm on the back, they are not permitted to wear it at the TV Table
- We do not permit players to wear patches / branding from any thing we consider to be inappropriate, including but not limited to wearing the branding of porn sites, anything which could be considered to incite racial, gender, or religious hatred or be discriminatory.
- We do not permit players to wear clothing that we consider to be too revealing.
- Any infringement of these clothing regulations will result in exclusion. Once excluded, players are permitted to change into appropriate clothing and re-join the tournament. Our decision is final in this matter.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.