Current Jackpot: £5,000
To claim the jackpot you must lose with:
4 Card PLO: Quad 8s
5 Card PLO: Quad Queens
6 Card PLO: Straight Flush
losing hand: 50%
winning hand: 25%
other players dealt in on the hand: 25% equally split
- The Omaha Bad Beat shall apply to the game of Pot Limit Omaha only. “Bad Beat” means a high ranking poker hand that is beat by a higher ranking hand (e.g., Quad Tens losing to Quad Aces).
- A minimum of three players must be seated and dealt in at the beginning of the hand in order to qualify for the Bad Beat. (Other player minimums may apply.)
- In order for a hand to be eligible to qualify for a Bad Beat, the pot must contain a minimum of £20 (£1/1) and £40 (2/2 and above).
- To qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot, a player must have:
Quad Eights or better beaten. (4 Cards)
Quad Queens or better beaten. (5 Cards)
Straight Flush beaten. (6 Cards)If the winning and/or losing player has made Four-of-a-Kind, that player must have a pocket pair to qualify (Example 1: if a player has Quad Nines, he/she must have a pocket pair of Nines with two Nines on the board).
Each eligible player will be paid out as per rule #11
- £1 will be removed from each pot according to rules #2 and #3. In order for a hand to be eligible for the Bad Beat Jackpot, the hand must go to a showdown (played to the end, where all cards have been dealt and players have completed betting and show their cards to determine the winner) in order for the jackpot to be awarded.
- On a daily basis, for each £1 collected, a percentage will be added to the Bad Beat Jackpot and the remainder will be held in reserve to replenish the Bad Beat Jackpot, when hit. (Seeding of the BadBeat Jackpot will be recouped at a rate of 20% of the daily Bad Beat Jackpot drop.) Dusk Till Dawn Poker may change the distribution percentages at any time.
- If a hand finishes with three qualifying hands, the lowest hand will only receive a player’s share of the jackpot (e.g., Four Eights, Four Queens and a Queen High Straight Flush are dealt in the same hand.The Bad Beat hand will be the Four Queens and the winning hand will be the Queen High Straight Flush.)
- Players must play their hands independently. Any discussion of the prize during the playing of the hand may void qualification for the Bad Beat Jackpot. If any player, whether directly or indirectly involved in the hand, passes information or instructs another on how to act or reveals his/her hand to other players, the Bad Beat Jackpot will be disqualified.
- Management reserves the right to verify eligibility of all qualifying hands. There will be no recourse if the cards are mucked before surveillance was able to verify the hands and the community cards. Poker management will not be permitted to reconstruct the hands in any way.
- Payouts of the Bad Beat Jackpot are as follows:
- 50% of the Bad Beat Jackpot will be awarded to the Bad Beat hand (losing hand)
- 25% of the Bad Beat Jackpot will be awarded to the winner of the hand
- 25% of the Bad Beat Jackpot will be awarded equally among the balance of the seated players on the table who received cards at the beginning of the hand.
- A player who revokes his/her chips from the game prior to a showdown on a hand where a Bad Beat is won, forfeits his/her right to any prize money.
- Players must be dealt into the hand to qualify for a share of the prize.
- A player who walks away from the game, but leaves his/her chips on the table will retain rights to his/her share of the Bad Beat Jackpot if a Bad Beat hand occurs.
- Prizes won are final. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted.
- Dusk till Dawn reserves the right to delay payment up to 7 days.
- In the rare occurrence of a Bad Beat Jackpot being hit on more than one game at the same time, surveillance will be contacted to determine the actual winner. The jackpot will be distributed on each game according to the percentages set forth in Rule #10 above.
- Decisions of the Poker Room Supervisor are final and without recourse.
- In the event of the multiple boards (e.g., running it twice), only the first board shall be valid for the Dusk till Dawn Bad Beat Jackpot.
- By participating in the Dusk till Dawn Bad Beat Jackpot, winners consent to the use of their names and photographs for promotional purposes without additional compensation.
- Dusk till Dawn will not withhold any part of the pool for any reason other than to seed the following pool in the event of it being won.