In order to ensure that Dusk Till Dawn remains a safe, friendly and regulated environment, all members must be aware of and abide by the following rules. Failure to adhere to these rules may lead to suspension of membership.
- Members must be eighteen years or older.
- Photographic identification must be shown before acceptance of membership is granted.
- Members are issued with membership cards which they should use to gain entry to the club. Members should try to bring their membership cards on each visit. Replacements will be available at Reception should this get lost.
- Any member who wishes to resign their membership must do so in writing, stating their reason for resignation.
- All bills must be paid in full before leaving the club. No credit facilities will be made available.
- We expect our members to be courteous and respectful towards our staff and other members at all times.
- Details about the club and its members are strictly confidential and anything that passes between members within the club, intentionally or otherwise, must not be used for commercial or journalistic purposes.
- Dusk Till Dawn accepts no responsibility for any loss or injury to members or their property sustained on the premises.
- Dusk Till Dawn operates with a smart casual dress code, viewable here. Failure to abide by the club’s dress code may result in refusal of entry at Dusk Till Dawn’s discretion.
- Members who are intoxicated on arrival will not be permitted entry. Members will be monitored through the night and if found to be acting in an unacceptable manner will be refused further alcoholic drinks.
- Drug use will not be tolerated under any circumstances in Dusk Till Dawn. Members found to be under the influence of drugs will be suspended. Anyone found to be taking drugs or in possession of drugs on the premises will be barred and reported to the police.
- All equipment within the Club remains the property of Dusk Till Dawn. Members are expected to treat all Dusk Till Dawn property with respect and care.
- For rules relating to poker and casino games, please see our information pamphlets that are displayed in the relevant areas around the Casino. In all cases, the Supervisor’s decisions are final. In the event of a dispute, the matter must be referred to Management.
- The use of members’ data will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Dusk Till Dawn operates in strict compliance with Gambling Commission Guidelines. Members are not permitted to ask any employee to knowingly breach these guidelines.
- The Club’s Duty Managers have the right to exclude any member or guest whose behaviour they deem unacceptable.
- Dusk Till Dawn reserve the right to cancel or amend a tournament, or prizepool, up to the start time of the event. In these cases, we will do our best to inform players of the changes both online and on arrival at the venue. Dusk Till Dawn will not accept any liabilities or losses of players as a result of changes or amendments.
- In accordance with the gambling commissions operating licensing conditions number 4, you are advised that customer funds held on deposit are not protected in the case of insolvency.
Code of Conduct
Management will attempt to maintain a pleasant environment for all our customers and employees, but is not responsible for the conduct of any player. We have established a code of conduct, and may deny the use of our cardroom to anyone who violates it. The following is not permitted:
- Collusion with another player or any other form of cheating
- Verbally or physically threatening, any customer or employee
- Using profanity or obscene language
- Creating a disturbance by arguing, shouting, or making excessive noise
- Throwing, tearing, bending, or crumpling cards
- Destroying or defacing property
- Using an illegal substance
- Carrying a weapon
The following actions are improper, and grounds for warning, suspending, or barring a violator:
- Deliberately acting out of turn
- Deliberately splashing chips into the pot
- Agreeing to check a hand out when a third player is all-in
- Reading a hand for another player at showdown before it has been placed face-up on the table
- Telling anyone to turn a hand face-up at showdown
- Revealing the contents of a live hand in a multi-handed pot before the betting is complete
- Stalling the action of a game
- Deliberately discarding hands away from the muck. Cards should be released in a low line of flight, at a moderate rate of speed (not at the dealer’s hands)
- Stacking chips in a manner that interferes with dealing or viewing cards
- Making statements or taking action that could unfairly influence the course of play, when the offender is not involved in the pot
- English Only should be spoken during all play
Members wishing to submit a complaint must do so either verbally or in writing to any of the Duty Managers. In all cases the matter will be thoroughly investigated and forwarded to the General Manager if necessary.
Members subject to a complaint by another member or member of staff may have their membership suspended or revoked by Management. All Management decisions are final.
Dusk Till Dawn reserves the right to dismiss the complaint, or to warn, suspend or expel members. Such decisions are made in the strictest confidence and no reason will be given for any decision. Dusk Till Dawn will inform an expelled member in writing.
For poker or casino gaming disputes, please refer to the ‘Gaming Disputes Procedure’ pamphlets that are displayed around the Casino.
Dusk Till Dawn reserves the right to update and amend these rules at any time.