The last DTD100 will run on January 21st 2018 (click here for more details)
|Day 2 (Final Day)|
5 x £1,100 DTD1000 Seats Included – £10,000 1st Prize
Choose which Day 2 to play
(blinds roll back)
|Online Day 1|
Daily @ 8pm BST
Buy-In: £100+10 (equivalent in USD)
Blind Levels: 15 minutes
|Live Day 1s|
Saturday @ 2pm & 7pm
Blind Levels: 30 minutes
|Start||Late Reg||Description||Chips||Clock (mins)||Buy-In|
|20:00||23:10||DTD 100 Online Days 1A – 1G [£50K GTD]||100K||15||£100+£10|
|14:00||Day 2||DTD 100 Live Day 1A [£50K GTD]||100K||30||£100+£10|
|19:00||Day 2||DTD 100 Live Day 1B [£50K GTD]||100K||30||£100+£10|
|12:00||14:15||DTD 100 Live Day 2 (Final Day) [£50K GTD]||100K||30||£100+£10|
|Starting Stack: 100,000 chips|
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||Normal Ante||Button Ante|
|Online Day 1s|
|(Blind Levels: 15 minutes)|
|Live Day 1s|
|(Blind Levels: 30 minutes)|
|Day 2 / Final Day [Blinds Roll Back]|
|(Blind Levels: 30 minutes)|
|End of Late Registration|
|1st||£10,000||£1,100 DTD Ticket|
|2nd||£6,000||£1,100 DTD Ticket|
|3rd||£4,000||£1,100 DTD Ticket|
|4th||£3,125||£1,100 DTD Ticket|
|5th||£2,525||£1,100 DTD Ticket|
|18th – 21st||£425|
|22nd – 26th||£325|
|27th – 35th||£250|
|36th – 44th||£200|
*This is an example payout which is subject to change depending on number of entries & future events.
Dusk Till Dawn Casino
Redfield Way, Boulevard Retail Park, Lenton NG7 2UW
Telephone: 0115 8454300
Dress Code is smart casual, no sports shorts or football / team tops, no vests and no clothing with offensive wording or imagery on. All players must be members, you can join Dusk Till Dawn using the online form and you must bring photo ID with you when you visit for the first time.
Dusk Till Dawn is located on the edge of Nottingham city centre and there is plenty to keep players busy nearby, including a large multiplex cinema andseveral restaurants, including Nandos and Frankie and Bennys. For players who are at the club for a large festival, we’re only a 15 minute taxi ride away from Nottingham city centre, with its many bars, restaurants and clubs. Read all about Nottingham here.
Dusk Till Dawn Poker
Boulevard Retail Park
0115 845 4300
Getting there by Train
The club is a short taxi ride from the Railway station, which is well served by trains from London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and most UK cities. For more information about Nottingham Station, click here
Getting there by Car
If you are arriving by car, Dusk Till Dawn is only 15 minutes away from the M1 motorway which runs from London to Newcastle. Typical journey times by car are: London 2h 30m, Bristol 2h 30m, Birmingham 45m, Manchester 2h, Liverpool 2h 30m, Sheffield 1h, Leeds 1h 40m, Newcastle 3h, Edinburgh 5h 30m, Glasgow 5h 30m. Dusk Till Dawn has a large car park which can accommodate many hundreds of cars.
Getting there by Plane
For those flying, the club is located approximately half an hour from East Midlands Airport, which is the major airport hub for central England and has direct flights to and from major European cities such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Oslo, Stockholm. For a full list of destinations to and from East Midlands Airport, click here
You’ll find plenty of hotels in and around Nottingham to choose from for all budgets, starting at just under £50. See the full range of hotels, sorted by those closest to DTD here.
The DTD100 runs weekly and players have flexibility on when they use their Day 2 stack.
After completing their Day 1, players can choose from any of the following Sundays until January 21st to play their Day 2.
Each Day 2 begins at midday on a Sunday.
A list of End-of-Day-1 chip stacks and their choice of Day 2 is available in the tab below.
If you have any questions regarding your stack please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the starting stack of the DTD 100?
- How many days is the tournament?
If you make it through Day 1 to the final day you’ll play 2 days of poker.
- Can I buy-in directly to Day 2?
- How much will it cost to enter Day 2 and how many chips will I receive?
Day 2 buy-in is the same as Day 1 buy-in (£100+10), and you will receive the same number of chips (100,000).
- What is the late registration period of the DTD 100?
On Day 1, you can register up until the end of level 8 of the tournament. You can also buy-in directly to Day 2 for the first 4 levels of the day.
- What will the blinds be at the beginning of Day 2?
The blinds will roll back to 1,000/2,000 at the beginning of Day 2. Click here for the full structure.
- Can I re-enter?
Yes you can, but it’s only 1 re-entry per Day 1 (You can also buy-in and re-enter once to Day 2).
- How do I qualify for the DTD 100?
You can qualify on partypoker by looking under Live Events > Dusk Till Dawn [DTD] > DTD 100 [DTD] in the partypoker lobby.
- What’s the min cash?
A min cash is £200.
- How does the new Button pays the Ante work?
Click here for an explanation of how Button Ante works.
DTD100 Terms & Conditions
- Day 1s are ‘Players Choice’ this means can win multiple Day 2 Stacks and use their Day 2 stacks for entry into any Day 2 of a DTD 100 in the next 4 weeks . *THE DTD100 is finishing on January 21st 2018, all stacks must be used by then.
- All stages of the DTD are dealt 8-handed and only the button posts as ante.
- Single Re-Entry is permitted on Day 1 and Day 2 .
- Players have the option for forfeit their stack during the late registration period and re-enter (live) Tournament schedule and dates are subject to change, for latest schedule please see the Tournament Schedule tab on this page.
- Prize Pools currently include 5 x £1100 DTD 1000 Day 1 tickets, which will be held on your DTD Club account. If you wish to use it online, please request the seat to be transferred to your partypoker account at the Online Support Desk.
- DTD 100 is only open to players over the age of 18 who are not subject to any ban or self-exclusion at Dusk Till Dawn Casino in Nottingham, no refunds will be offered to any player who plays online who is banned or self-excluded from Dusk Till Dawn, or who becomes banned or self-excluded.
- The DTD 100 prizepool is fixed a £50,000 per week due to the ‘Player’s Choice’ Day 2 option. Should the guarantee be exceeded continually and enough money is collected it will be increased accordingly.
- Players wishing to play DTD 100 on partypoker must have an active partypoker account, no refunds will be offered should a player’s account be subsequently closed.
- Players who buy in / qualify online will receive their payout into their partypoker account.
- General Dusk Till Dawn and /or partypoker terms and conditions apply.
- Live Day 1s and Day 2s will operate under Dusk Till Dawn’s tournament rules.
- Online Day 1s and Online Satellites under partypoker’s tournament rules.
- No Deals are permitted
- We reserve the right to make changes and our decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted