Blinds: 1500 – 3000
10 x £1,100 MILLION Seats Included
£20,000 1st Prize
Carry your chips through
|Online Day 1|
Blinds: 75 – 150
|Live Day 1|
Buy-In: £200 + £20
Blinds: 75 – 150
- This promotions runs from 14th January 2017 – sunday start of June 4th 2017.
- We reserve the right to extend this promotion if we see fit.
- The free DTD200 seats expire after 30 days.
- Promotional or free seats do not count towards the 10 qualifying entries.
- Free Tickets will be issued by 4pm every Monday.
- Seats are not transferrable and no alternative prizes are available.
- In order to take part in this promotion, players must adhere to a certain amount of publicity including but not limited to publication of their name on the Dusk Till Dawn Tournament results, on the leaderboard on this webpage and on social media. Players are able to opt out of this promotion at any stage and their name will be removed from the leaderboard. Players opting out of this promotion will not be eligible for promotional seats.
- Management reserve the right to review and withdraw this promotion at any time.
- Management decision is final.
- General DTD200 terms and conditions apply.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
Satellites running daily on partypoker
|DTD 200 Satellite|
|$50+$5 Buy In|
|DTD 200 Feeder|
|$10+$1 Buy In|
|DTD 200 Mini Feeder|
|$1+$0.10 Buy In|
Clock is 30 mins for Friday and Saturday’s Live Day 1s, 15 mins for Sunday’s Turbo Day 1 and 12 mins on Wednesday and Thursday’s Online Day 1s.
|1||£20,000||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|2||£11,900||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|3||£8,100||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|4||£6,250||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|5||£5,050||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|6||£4,100||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|7||£3,300||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|8||£2,600||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|9||£2,050||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
|10||£1,700||£1,100 MILLION Seat|
Dusk Till Dawn Casino
Redfield Way, Boulevard Retail Park, Lenton NG7 2UW
Telephone: 0115 8454300
Dress Code is smart casual, no sports shorts or football / team tops, not vests and no clothing with offensive wording or imagery on. All players must be members, you can join Dusk Till Dawn using the online form and you must bring photo ID with you when you visit for the first time.
Dusk Till Dawn is located on the edge of Nottingham city centre and there is plenty to keep players busy nearby, including a large multiplex cinema andseveral restaurants, including Nandos and Frankie and Bennys. For players who are at the club for a large festival, we’re only a 15 minute taxi ride away from Nottingham city centre, with its many bars, restaurants and clubs. Read all about Nottingham here.
Dusk Till Dawn Poker
Boulevard Retail Park
0115 845 4300
Getting there by Train
The club is a short taxi ride from the Railway station, which is well served by trains from London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and most UK cities. For more information about Nottingham Station, click here
Getting there by Car
If you are arriving by car, Dusk Till Dawn is only 15 minutes away from the M1 motorway which runs from London to Newcastle. Typical journey times by car are: London 2h 30m, Bristol 2h 30m, Birmingham 45m, Manchester 2h, Liverpool 2h 30m, Sheffield 1h, Leeds 1h 40m, Newcastle 3h, Edinburgh 5h 30m, Glasgow 5h 30m. Dusk Till Dawn has a large car park which can accommodate many hundreds of cars.
Getting there by Plane
For those flying, the club is located approximately half an hour from East Midlands Airport, which is the major airport hub for central England and has direct flights to and from major European cities such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Oslo, Stockholm. For a full list of destinations to and from East Midlands Airport, click here
You’ll find plenty of hotels in and around Nottingham to choose from for all budgets, starting at just under £50. See the full range of hotels, sorted by those closest to DTD here.
The club opens at 7:30pm each day, 7 days a week, closing at 3am Sunday to Thursday and 4am Friday and Saturday. However, for large festivals and tournaments our opening hours will be much longer, so check the schedule of the relevant festival or tournament you are playing.
- What is the starting stack of the DTD 200?
Day 1 players start with 30,000 chips.
- How many days is the tournament?
If you make it through Day 1 to the final day you’ll play 2 days of poker.
- What is the late reg on the DTD 200?
You can register up until the end of level 6 of the tournament.
- Can I re-enter?
Yes you can but it’s only 1 re-entry per day 1.
- How do I qualify for the DTD 200?
You can qualify on partypoker by looking under Live Events > Dusk Till Dawn [DTD] > DTD 200 [DTD] in the partypoker lobby.
- What’s the min cash?
Min cash is £400.
- Tournament schedule and dates are subject to change, for latest schedule please see the Tournament Schedule tab on this page.
- Prize Pools currently include 10 x £1100 MILLION Day 1 tickets, which will be held on your DTD Club account. If you wish to use it online, please request the seat to be transferred to your partypoker account at the Online Support Desk.
- Once MILLION is completed, we will award different tickets as part of the DTD 200 prize pools, of a similar percentage of the total prize pool. Further information will be available on this page nearer the time.
- DTD 200 is only open to players over the age of 18 who are not subject to any ban or self-exclusion at Dusk Till Dawn Casino in Nottingham, no refunds will be offered to any player who plays online who is banned or self-excluded from Dusk Till Dawn, or who becomes banned or self-excluded.
- Players wishing to play DTD200 on partypoker must have an active partypoker account, no refunds will be offered should a player’s account be subsequently closed.
- Players who buy in / qualify online will receive their payout into their partypoker account.
- Each Day 1 has single re-entry until the end of the late reg period
- General Dusk Till Dawn and /or partypoker terms and conditions apply.
- Live Day 1s and Day 2s will operate under Dusk Till Dawn’s tournament rules.
- Online Day 1s and Online Satellites under partypoker’s tournament rules which can be found here (link to partypoker tournament rules page)
- In the event of a player already having a MILLION Day 2 Seat, the £1100 seat won as part of the DTD 200 payouts can be converted into DTD seat credit held on a player’s account in club.
- No Deals are permitted
- We reserve the right to make changes and our decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted
|Screen name||Chip Count|