|Live Days 2 and 3|
9th - 10th September
|Online Day 1|
Buy-In: €300+€40 ($360 USD)
Blinds: 50 - 100
|Live Day 1|
Blinds: 50 - 100
Every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday:
|Grand Prix Killarney Package Satellite|
1 x $1,000 package GTD – $109 Buy in
€340 GP Killarney buy-in
€400 for hotel stay at the Gleneagle Hotel
|Grand Prix Killarney Package Satellite|
5pm & 7pm
|Grand Prix Killarney Mini Feeder|
4pm & 6pm
3 x $11 tickets GTD – $2.20 buy in
|Wednesday 6th September|
|20:00||22:15||Satellite to Main Event||10K||20||€40 + €10|
|Thursday 7th September|
|17:00||22:00||Grand Prix Day 1A||25K||40||€300 + €40|
|Friday 8th September|
|14:00||19:00||Grand Prix Day 1B||25K||40||€300 + €40|
|19:30||22:30||Grand Prix Day 1C||25K||25||€300 + €40|
|21:00||22:45||Nightly Turbo||15K||15||€65 + €15|
|Saturday 9th September|
|12:00||CLOSED||Grand Prix Day 2||25K||40||CLOSED|
|13:00||15:15||High Roller Satellite||8K/10K||20||€100 + €10|
|17:00||Start of Day 2||High Roller||30K||40||€1000 + €100|
|18:00||21:15||Two Day Classic||20K||30||€200 + €30|
|21:00||22:30||Nightly Turbo||15K||15||€65 + €15|
|Sunday 10th September|
|11:00||12:45||Turbo High Roller Satellite||8K/10K||15||€100 + €10|
|12:00||CLOSED||Grand Prix Day 3||25K||40||CLOSED|
|13:00||CLOSED||Two Day Classic||20K||30|
|14:00||Start of Day 2||High Roller||30K||40||€1000 + €100|
|15:00||18:15||Irish Ladies Championship||20K||30||€130 + €20|
|16:00||18:15||Charity Event||10K/10K||20||€100 + €20|
|20:00||22:15||Last Chance Saloon||15K||20||€65 + €15|
The first 100 players to make it through to Day 2 via an Online Day 1 will receive a Golden Chip. If you make the final table with a Golden Chip you’ll win a $10,000 Caribbean Poker Party Package!
Every Golden Chip holder who makes the Final Table will receive the CPP Package, and once you win a Golden Chip, you’ll have it for the duration of the Grand Prix, even if you have to have multiple attempts at getting through a Day 2.
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||Ante|
End of Day 1
End of Day 2 (or Final 2 Tables, whichever comes first)
Grand Prix Payout
High Roller Payout
The Grand Prix Killarney will be hosted at the INEC Complex in Killarney Ireland. It is located on the edge of Killarney and has two neigbouring hotels as well as golf course, spa and other entertainment facilities.
Package winners will be hosted in the Gleneagle Hotel which is connected to the INEC Complex.
Alternatively The Brehon Hotel is also part of the same complex.
When does it run?
The Grand Prix Killarney runs from September 7th – September 10th Live at the INEC Killarney. Online Day 1s will run earlier starting in August.
What is the Buy In?
Buy In is €300+€40 ($360 on partypoker)
At what stage can I Buy In?
Players can buy-in to Day 1s either before the start or during the late registration period.
Is there a trophy?
Yes there will be a custom made Grand Prix Killarney trophy.
What are re-entry rules?
There is a maximum of 1 re-entry per Day 1.
Are there online Satellites?
Yes, online package satellites run from Sunday 14th June on partypoker.
Seat only satellites will run closer to the event.
Are deals permitted?
Final Table deals are permitted, but deals before the final table are not permitted due to the Golden Chip promotion.
How can I buy into Grand Prix Killarney?
Players must buy in via their partypoker account.
Online Day 1 players will just need to register their desired Online Day 1.
Live Day 1 players will need to register the appropriate Live Event Holding Tank in the software.
partypoker account holders will be able to deposit cash into their accounts to register Live Day 1s at the INEC in Killarney.
If you don’t have a partypoker account, you can open one here.
How is the prize pool paid out?
Payout will be made into players partypoker account.
Will there be cash games or side events?
Yes a wide range of side events and cash games will be available. Check out the schedule tab for more information.
Contact Dusk Till Dawn
Telephone: 0115 845 4300
Terms and Conditions
Golden Chip T&C
- This promotion runs from until 100 players have made it through to Day 2.
- To be eligible, players have to be one of the first 100 players who make it through to the end of the Online Day 1s, in the event of the 100thplayer coming from an Online Day 1 where other players who make it through would be 101st, 102nd etc, the qualifying players will be determined by chip stacks at the end of the Online Day 1.
- The Golden Chip, once won is held by the player for the duration of the tournament, even if the player fails to make it through their first Day 2 and has another attempt at Day 2B
- The Golden Chip prize is non-transferrable, or exchangeable, unless the winning player already has a $10,000 CPP Package, in which case the promotional package can be sold.
- Players will be issued with a Golden Chip at the start of Day 2 and must display it on the table at all times to be eligible for the promotion
- By taking part in this promotion you agree to reasonable publicity including photos, blog posts, social media updates, videos and interviews. Players cannot take part in this promotion anonymously.
- Management decision is final and we reserve the right to change this promotion
- Errors and Omissions Excepted
Grand Prix Killarney T&C
- In addition to standardpartypoker, Dusk Till Dawn and partner venue (see websites) terms and conditions, the following applies:
- Players can only buy in online at partypoker, however we can deposit cash into accounts at the live venue/s.
- Day 2 stacks are not transferrable and will be in play from the start of Day 2
- Seats won on partypoker are non transferable and non refundable.
- If a player wins multiple packages then they will be awarded with the 2nd ticket for the event and expenses, they will lose the hotel portion of the prize.
- Packages are valued at $1,000 which breaks down to: €340 Grand Prix Killarney entry, €400 hotel stay &
- Package winners will be contacted up to 72 hours after their win.
- Once contacted details of package winners expenses and hotel stay will be arranged by partypoker.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.