MILLIONS UK Main Event 2018
Coming September/October 2018
Buy-in £5,000+£300 – £5,000,000 Guaranteed
|Days 3 & 4|
Blind Levels: 60 mins
Blind Levels: 60 mins
Blind Levels: 40 mins
To be confirmed…
partypoker LIVE are adding $53,000 worth of MILLIONS Online seats to the MILLIONS UK Main Event!
Finish in the top 10 at MILLIONS UK and you’ll receive a MILLIONS Online seat worth $5,300 for the MILLIONS Online tournament, running from 25th November to 5th December 2018!
These are added value – and not taken out of the £5,000,000 Guaranteed Prizepool.
To be confirmed….
Main Event Structure
|Starting Stack: 1,000,000 chips|
|Blind Levels: 40 mins on Day 1s, 60 mins thereafter|
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||Button Ante|
|Day 4 / Final Day|
|When play reaches Heads Up Blind Levels will be reduced to 30 minutes|
Please note: Structure is subject to change
Where to Stay
You’ll find plenty of hotels in and around Nottingham to choose from for all budgets, starting at just under £50. See the full range of hotels, sorted by those closest to DTD here.
- By car
- If you are arriving by car, Dusk Till Dawn is only 15 minutes away from the M1 motorway which runs from London to Newcastle. Typical journey times by car are: London 2h 30m, Bristol 2h 30m, Birmingham 45m, Manchester 2h, Liverpool 2h 30m, Sheffield 1h, Leeds 1h 40m, Newcastle 3h, Edinburgh 5h 30m, Glasgow 5h 30m. Dusk Till Dawn has a large car park which can accommodate many hundreds of cars.
- By train
- The club is a short taxi ride from the Railway station, which is well served by trains from London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and most UK cities. For more information about Nottingham Station, click here
- By air
- For those flying, the club is located approximately half an hour from East Midlands Airport, which is the major airport hub for central England and has direct flights to and from major European cities such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Oslo, Stockholm. For a full list of destinations to and from East Midlands Airport, click here
How much is entry?
Players can buy in direct to Day 1 for £5,300. You will also be able to qualify online at partypoker via satellites from as little as $0.01.
I qualified via a satellite. Can I choose which Day 1 I want to play?
Yes, you can choose between any of our live Day 1s.
Can I play more than one Day 1?
Yes. Players can enter as many Day 1s as they like. Your largest stack will be carried through to Day 2.
Can I re-enter a Day 1 on the same day if I’m eliminated?
Players can re-enter the tournament once per Day 1.
If I’m eliminated from a Day 1 can I enter another Day 1 on the following day?
What happens if I have multiple stacks going into Day 2?
Only your highest stack will be carried through to Day 2.
How many chips will I receive for buying into Day 1 directly?
Players who buy into Day 1 or Day 2 for £5,300 will receive 1,000,000 chips.
How long do Day 1s last?
Day 1 tournaments end after 12 levels with all surviving players moving to Day 2.
Will the overall winner receive a trophy?
Yes, the winner will receive an official partypoker trophy.
Who can I contact for help?
If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch by emailing
Are deals permitted?
Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner
How is the prize pool paid out?
If you buy in Online, you will receive your payout online. If you buy in with cash at the venue, you will have the option to be paid out in cash at the venue or online.
Terms & Conditions
- Players can only buy in online via partypoker or live at Dusk Till Dawn Casino
- Players who qualify/buy-in online will be paid out to their partypoker account.
- Players who buy-in with cash at the venue can choose their payout method.
- Day 2 stacks are not transferrable and will be in play from the start of Day 2
- The first seat you win on partypoker is non transferable and non refundable.
- If a player wins multiple seats they can be transferred to another player. The ticket however MUST still be used for this event.
- Players must make sure they can attend MILLIONS UK before playing any satellites or qualifiers. Unfortunately, if you cannot attend the event we cannot offer a refund and you will be blinded out.
- The event schedule and structures are subject to change.
- The Tournament Director can use their discretion to make amendments to tournaments.
- In quarter-final/semi-final satellites on partypoker where you carry your stack through to the next round, only your largest stack will qualify and any other stack will be automatically forfeited.
- Management decision is final.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.
$5,300 MILLIONS Online Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The $5,300 MILLIONS Online seats are added to the prizepool therefore this does not affect the guaranteed prize money.
- The 10 winners are determined by the finishing positions during MILLIONS UK on 18th February 2018.
- The $5,300 MILLIONS Online seats must be used for the $20 Million GTD MILLIONS Online on partypoker 25th Nov – 5th Dec 2018 (dates are subject to change however the terms and conditions will still stand).
- If a player wins more than one MILLIONS Online seat, duplicate seats must be used as a re-entry unless a player cannot re-enter as they have bust after late registration closes on the last day 1 (however players have to make sufficient effort to play previous day 1s).
- Players are unable to sell their MILLIONS Online seats to another player.
- Players are unable to transfer their MILLIONS Online seats to another MILLIONS Online event or MILLIONS live event.
- Players who cannot have a partypoker account due their country of residence will be issued $5,300 of PPL $$$s.
- Players who do not have an active partypoker account who reside in a country which allows players to open a partypoker account must open an account to receive the $5,300 entry.
- If a player is not able to access a partypoker account for any reason except due to country of residence they will forfeit the ticket unless a valid reason is provided to partypoker.
- We reserve the right to exclude any player who is deemed to be abusing the promotion.
- Management decision is final.
- 18+ BeGambleAware, Play Responsibly