MILLIONS UK Main Event 2018
Coming September/October 2018
Buy-in £5,000+£300 – £5,000,000 Guaranteed
|Days 3 & 4|
Blind Levels: 60 mins
Blind Levels: 60 mins
Blind Levels: 40 mins
To be confirmed…
To be confirmed….
Main Event Structure
|Starting Stack: 1,000,000 chips|
|Blind Levels: 40 mins on Day 1s, 60 mins thereafter|
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||Button Ante|
|Day 4 / Final Day|
|When play reaches Heads Up Blind Levels will be reduced to 30 minutes|
Please note: Structure is subject to change
Where to Stay
You’ll find plenty of hotels in and around Nottingham to choose from for all budgets, starting at just under £50. See the full range of hotels, sorted by those closest to DTD here.
- By car
- If you are arriving by car, Dusk Till Dawn is only 15 minutes away from the M1 motorway which runs from London to Newcastle. Typical journey times by car are: London 2h 30m, Bristol 2h 30m, Birmingham 45m, Manchester 2h, Liverpool 2h 30m, Sheffield 1h, Leeds 1h 40m, Newcastle 3h, Edinburgh 5h 30m, Glasgow 5h 30m. Dusk Till Dawn has a large car park which can accommodate many hundreds of cars.
- By train
- The club is a short taxi ride from the Railway station, which is well served by trains from London, Manchester, Leeds, Birmingham and most UK cities. For more information about Nottingham Station, click here
- By air
- For those flying, the club is located approximately half an hour from East Midlands Airport, which is the major airport hub for central England and has direct flights to and from major European cities such as Amsterdam, Barcelona, Belfast, Berlin, Brussels, Budapest, Copenhagen, Dublin, Edinburgh, Oslo, Stockholm. For a full list of destinations to and from East Midlands Airport, click here
Date: April 2017 | Buy in: £5,000+ £300 | Guarantee: £6,000,000 | Entries: 1,204 | Prize-pool: £6,203,500
|2||Jacob Mulhern||United Kingdom||£650,000|
|3||Jeremy Pantin||Trinidad and Tobago||£450,000|
|5||Jon Spinks||United Kingdom||£220,000|
|6||Stephen Chidwick||United Kingdom||£150,000|
|7||Katie Swift||United Kingdom||£100,000|
Maria Lampropolous scored the biggest ever cash for a female in the UK. She was granted a rapturous applause by the participants in the Ladies Event (taking place at the same time) as she claimed victory at Dusk Till Dawn in Nottingham.
MILLION North America
Date: May 2017 | Buy in: $5,000+$300 CAD | Guarantee: $5,000,000 CAD | Entries: 1,168 | Prize-pool: $5,714,750 CAD
*Heads Up Deal: Savard $956,060, Bussieres $693,950
MILLON North America set the Canadian live poker record for the largest ever prize-pool of over $5.7million CAD. The lion’s share of which was won by Jean-Pascal Savard in his hometown, with the event being held at the Playground Poker Club in Montreal.
Date: September 2017 | Buy in: $5,000 + $300 | Guarantee: $5,000,000 | Entries: 999 | Prize-pool: $5,000,000
|1||Aleksandr Gofman||Russian Federation||$1,000,000|
|3||Aleksandr merzhvinskiz||Russian Federation||$400,000|
|4||Anatoliy Zyrin||Russian Federation||$300,000|
|5||Leonid Logunov||Russian Federation||$200,000|
|7||Michael Sklenicka||Czech Republic||$105,000|
MILLONS Russia was the largest ever poker event in CIS history and took place at Sochi Casino & Resort, and Aleksandr Gofman took home the $1 million first prize in his home country.
Date: November 2017 | Buy in: $5,000 + $300 | Guarantee: $5,000,000 | Entries: 1061 | Prize-pool: $5,032,050
|2||Andrey Shatilov||Russian Federation||$650,000|
|4||Jiri Horak||Czech Republic||$315,850|
|8||Daniel Dienzo||United States||$70,000|
It was an incredible week for Sam Greenwood who, after finishing 3rd in the $10,300 MILLIONS High Roller and 2nd in the $25,500 MILLIONS Super High Roller, topped it off with an outright win in the MILLIONS Main Event to take his winnings north of $1,300,000 for the Caribbean Poker Party festival.
How much is entry?
Players can buy in direct to Day 1 for £5,300. You will also be able to qualify online at partypoker via satellites from as little as $0.01.
I qualified via a satellite. Can I choose which Day 1 I want to play?
Yes, you can choose between any of our live Day 1s.
Can I play more than one Day 1?
Yes. Players can enter as many Day 1s as they like. Your largest stack will be carried through to Day 2.
Can I re-enter a Day 1 on the same day if I’m eliminated?
Players can re-enter the tournament once per Day 1.
If I’m eliminated from a Day 1 can I enter another Day 1 on the following day?
What happens if I have multiple stacks going into Day 2?
Only your highest stack will be carried through to Day 2.
How many chips will I receive for buying into Day 1 directly?
Players who buy into Day 1 or Day 2 for £5,300 will receive 1,000,000 chips.
How long do Day 1s last?
Day 1 tournaments end after 12 levels with all surviving players moving to Day 2.
Will the overall winner receive a trophy?
Yes, the winner will receive an official partypoker trophy.
Who can I contact for help?
If you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch by emailing
Are deals permitted?
Final Table deals are permitted at the tournament director’s discretion. 10% must be left for the winner
How is the prize pool paid out?
If you buy in Online, you will receive your payout online. If you buy in with cash at the venue, you will have the option to be paid out in cash at the venue or online.
Terms & Conditions
Please click here for full terms & conditions
Please note: Schedule and structure are subject to change
TV (Live Streaming) and General Media Rules
- partypoker LIVE events are often filmed for future TV and/or live streaming productions, by participating in any partypoker LIVE event you also agree that we can use your name, photo or video footage in any way we see fit, and you grant us global image rights to use this material.
- Players playing on the TV table agree that we can broadcast their play on a short delay over the Internet, or on TV and create highlights videos and full videos of all play on the table. Players do not have the right to opt out of this coverage.
- Players playing on the TV table are required to position their hole cards in such a way that the table can read the cards and display the cards on the steam / video footage, as directed by the Dealer, and / or Floor Staff or Media Team. Players do not have the right to opt out ensuring their hole cards are read.
- Players on the TV table are not permitted to use their mobile devices whilst at the table including phones, tablets and laptops, and any such infringement will result in penalties. We cannot however prevent any players from receiving information from friends watching the stream elsewhere.
- The TV table may feature commentary from various people including but not limited to regular commentators and occasional guests. The opinions of the commentators and guests are their own and are not necessarily the opinions of partypoker LIVE.
- By playing a partypoker LIVE event, you agree to accept and adhere to these Terms and Conditions, failure to accept or adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in players being disqualified from the tournament with no refund or financial compensation due.