Saturday 21st October 2017
Start: 2.30pm – Late Reg: 3.30pm
Chips: 20,000 | Blind Levels: 20 Minutes | Teams of 3 – 5
- You can register a team of either 3, 4 or 5 players (only the best 3 finishers of your team will count towards your points total)
- Each player enters the tournament individually.
- Points are awarded based on finishing position, so 1st = 1 point, 2nd = 2 points, 50th = 50 points etc.
- Prizes will be distributed to teams based on the lowest accumulative score (i.e. the team with the lowest score will win, the team with the 2nd lowest score will finish 2nd etc.)
- The remainder of the prizepool will be distributed to individuals like in a regular tournament.
|Starting Stack: 20,000 chips|
|Level||Small Blind||Big Blind||Button Ante|
|Blind Levels: 20 mins|
|End of Late Registration|
You can either pick up one of the forms pictured below from reception and fill it in with your team name, player names and an e-mail address for each participant, or alternatively e-mail email@example.com with the same details.
Q. Will there be a trophy for the winners?
A. Yes there will be a trophy for both the winning team and the winning player
Q. How long is late registration?
A. We will allow players to enter up to 45 minutes after the tournament has started
Q. Is re-entry available?
A. No, this tournament is a freezeout.